LEGO® White Baseplate 11010 11026
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Lay the foundations for open-ended, imaginative play with the LEGO® Classic White Baseplate (11026). Measuring over 9.5 in. (25cm) square, this bright white building toy gives kids a spacious 32x32-stud LEGO landscape on which to build, play and display.
Room for kids with big imaginations!
Inspire LEGO builders with a dazzling array of building possibilities – from frozen lakes to Arctic landscapes, sunny ski slopes to winter wonderlands. And who says the base should be at the bottom? This quality baseplate has enough grip to hold LEGO building bricks at any angle, even upside down! And when the building stops, the firm-grip baseplate gives kids a collapse-free way to transport and display their creations.
Open-ended play that builds lifelong skills
LEGO Classic sets put self-expression and open-ended play into kids’ hands. And as they build, create and imagine, their free-thinking and problem-solving skills keep on growing!
- A blank canvas for creative expression – This 32x32-stud baseplate provides an open landscape for all kinds of LEGO® creations
- Sturdy and durable – 1,024 aligned studs provide builders with a firm and durable grip for their LEGO® building bricks
- A world of creative possibilities – From frozen lakes to Arctic landscapes, sunny ski slopes to winter wonderlands, kids can build whatever they imagine
- A gift for any occasion – The LEGO® Classic White Baseplate (11026) can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up
- Room for creativity – Measures over 9.5 in. (25cm) square, so there’s plenty of room for kids’ building projects and displays
- Battery-free item – Powered by kids’ imaginations
- No instructions required – The baseplate enables hours of imaginative play from the moment it’s removed from the box
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® Classic sets are designed to boost kids’ physical and creative-thinking skills
- A focus on quality – LEGO® sets meet stringent industry standards, making them consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Safety first – LEGO® Classic toy playsets are tested to ensure that every one of them meets rigorous global safety and quality standards