The Great Home Escape 10761
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Super-suit up, the house is under attack by the evil villain, Brick! Help Violet use her force shield while Dash races in on his skateboard to lend a hand. Watch out for bricks flying from the back of that car! Load Jack-Jack into his fireball and set him in the catapult chair, then launch him at Brick. Access the control panel behind the fireplace, then lure Brick into the waterfall with the secret trap. Lock her in, and then head out to the pool for a party!
• Includes 3 minifigures: Violet, Dash and Brick, plus a Jack-Jack figure.
• Features a house facade and wall with Quick Start baseplate, opening door, moving fireplace with control panel and a waterfall with a closing door. Set also includes a pool section with umbrella and ladder, and a lounge chair with catapult function.
• Also includes a car with a Quick Start chassis and removable catapult.
• Slide the fireplace to access the secret control panel.
• Fire bricks at the house with Brick's catapult.
• Launch the Jack-Jack fireball at Brick’s car to slow her down.
• Trap Brick in the indoor waterfall by closing the door.
• Accessory elements include a force shield, water pistol, skateboard, The Incredibles’ phone, remote control, juice carton, hollow fireball, flotation device and 6 brick elements.
• This exciting children's toy is suitable for ages 4+.
• Includes Easy to Build models with Quick-Start bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
• LEGO® Juniors sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
• House scene measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
• Pool measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
• Brick’s car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.