August 2023 Release
The collectible LEGO® Marvel Wolverine's Adamantium Claws (76250) set is a fulfilling model-building project for adults that captures the spirit and strength of the legendary Marvel character’s clawed glove.
Iconic adamantium claws to build and display
This accurate recreation of Wolverine’s clawed glove is based on the character in Marvel Studios’ X-Men ’97 TV series. The model comprises 596 pieces and features 3 posable claws as well as a descriptive panel and a sturdy base, allowing this collectible piece to be displayed for all to admire.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world and immerse yourself in the relaxing pleasure of adult LEGO building sets, perfect for anyone with an interest in creative construction or Super Hero culture.
- Collectible Wolverine glove – LEGO® Marvel Wolverine's Adamantium Claws (76250) is an authentic recreation based on Marvel Studios’ X-Men ’97 TV series
- Realistic details – This accurate 596-piece replica of Wolverine’s clawed glove features 3 posable claws, movable fingers and a sturdy stand with a descriptive panel
- Build and display – This immersive model-making project for adult enthusiasts results in a lasting tribute to the Marvel Universe that can be put on display
- Adult gift idea – Give this project as a birthday present, Christmas gift or personal treat to any adult model-maker or Marvel enthusiast
- Display centrepiece – The completed model measures over 37 cm (14.5 in.) high, 14 cm (5.5 in.) wide and 9 cm (3.5 in.) deep
- Digital building instructions – The LEGO® Builder app features a digital version of the building instructions included with this set
- A chance to focus – The range of LEGO® Sets for Adults allows model-makers to immerse themselves in a satisfying project that will provide pleasure long after the construction work has been completed
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety assured – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards