LEGO® Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission 75942
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
• With a cool biplane toy, raptors, off-roader vehicle and more, this Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission (75942) playset is a fun way for preschool adventurers to learn to build and role-play LEGO® Jurassic World action.
• The biplane has a Starter Brick chassis to make building easier and a chain element for rescue missions, and youngsters can role-play exciting stories with 2 Jurassic World minifigures – Owen Grady and Sinjin Prescott.
• Includes a posable Velociraptor, a treetop observation outpost, a dinosaur nest for Delta the baby Velociraptor toy figure, plus accessory elements such as a treasure map, dinosaur egg and 2 diamonds for creative play.
• Great for solo or social play and to combine with other LEGO® playsets, this 101-piece starter set makes a top Christmas or birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 4 and up.
• The biplane toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide, so it easily fits into a bag with the other builds, raptors and LEGO® Jurassic World characters to keep kids entertained on their travels.
• No batteries required! This awesome building toy for preschool kids is powered by children’s imaginations, so they can develop their creative skills while making up unlimited stories and having lots of fun.
• Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur building set for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can open the box and get started right away.
• LEGO® 4+ building sets introduce younger kids to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes, and help them to understand the purpose of building steps while boosting their confidence.
• Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that little fingers can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are stringently tested so you can be sure that this dinosaur building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – it might even be dinosaur-proof!