June Release 2023
Cannot guarantee perfect box. May have box creasing.
Share your love of Disney’s The Little Mermaid with this LEGO® Disney The Little Mermaid Royal Clam Shell (43225) set. Based on the upcoming live-action The Little Mermaid film, this detailed, 1,808-piece set showcases 3 key areas: King Triton’s throne rock, Ariel’s hideout filled with treasures and Ursula’s mysterious cave – all in a unique shell designed for display.
Evocative display piece
This premium, detailed LEGO set includes 5 well-known characters from the upcoming live-action The Little Mermaid film – Disney Princess Ariel, Karina, Indira, King Triton and Ursula LEGO minifigures, plus Sebastian and Flounder LEGO figures. Once built, the seashell makes an impressive display piece.
- Share the joy – Give adult fans of the Disney film a distinctive gift to inspire creative fun with this LEGO® | Disney The Little Mermaid Royal Clam Shell (43225) set
- Impressive display – This detailed set features 1,808 pieces that create 3 distinct areas inside the open shell: King Triton’s throne rock, Ariel’s treasure hideout and Ursula’s mysterious lair
- Beloved characters – Based on the live-action The Little Mermaid film, the set features Disney’s Ariel, King Triton, Karina, Indira and Ursula LEGO® minifigures and Sebastian and Flounder LEGO figures
- Creative build – Any Disney fan will enjoy this challenging build full of details. Explore the different areas as you bring them to life and create an impressive display piece to enjoy
- Disney gift – The shell measures over 32 cm (12.5 in.) high, 31 cm (12 in.) wide and 20 cm (7.5 in.) deep and makes a gift for yourself or anyone with a passion for Disney’s The Little Mermaid
- Digital building instructions – The LEGO® Builder app features a digital version of the printed building instructions included with this set
- Illustrated instructions – Includes a premium booklet filled with details about the set and the The Little Mermaid live-action film, plus instructions to guide you through the build process
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards