LEGO® The Fox Lodge 21178
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
February Launch 2022
A variety of cool characters, authentic accessories and endless play possibilities make LEGO® Minecraft® The Fox Lodge (21178) an ideal gift for kids aged 8+.
A busy day at the fox house
Kids use their Minecraft skills to build a house designed like a sleeping fox. The structure’s open back and lift-off roof make it easy for them to arrange the furniture and enjoy imaginative role play inside. Outside there’s a baby fox, adult fox and Arctic fox for them to feed with berries before the animals curl up to sleep. A popular character from the game, the drowned zombie, arrives to wreak havoc. Kids must fend it off with a sword before exchanging it for a rod and enjoying a spot of fishing.
- Play-packed fun – LEGO® Minecraft® The Fox Lodge (21178) is bursting with characters, accessories and features to inspire endless creative play
- Familiar figures – Includes iconic Minecraft® characters: a drowned zombie, fox, baby fox, Arctic fox and a hero figure in a fox ‘skin’
- Creative and versatile – The structure’s open back and lift-off roof enable imaginative role play inside. Outside there are animals to care for, fish to catch and an enemy to battle
- Ideal gift – This birthday, holiday or any-day treat for Minecraft® players aged 8 and up lets them take their Minecraft adventures to the next level
- Compact set – Measuring over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this portable playset contains a world of imaginative play
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards