April 2023 Release
Immerse yourself in an advanced model-making project and capture the style and excitement of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy with LEGO® Marvel Star-Lord’s Helmet (76251).
Iconic headgear to build and display
This LEGO brick recreation of the unmistakable helmet worn by Marvel’s Star-Lord provides a rewarding building challenge and, once completed, a fascinating centrepiece that will attract attention and admiration wherever it is displayed. For added convenience, a digital version of the set’s building instructions can be found on the LEGO Builder app.
Discover more adult LEGO building sets
The range of LEGO sets created with adults in mind is designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- Marvel model for adult fans – Challenge your creative construction superpowers with LEGO® Marvel Star-Lord’s Helmet (76251) and capture forever the Guardians of the Galaxy leader’s iconic appearance
- Buildable replica – 602 LEGO® bricks combine to recreate Star-Lord’s helmet mounted on a sturdy base with nameplate
- Rewarding challenge – Lose yourself in an immersive project as you capture the authentic details of this piece of comic-book history
- Gift for adults – Give this hands-on building kit to any Marvel fan, LEGO® lover or model maker
- Display with pride – The completed model measures over 18 cm (7 in.) high, 12 cm (4.5 in.) wide and 13 cm (5 in.) deep
- Use your mobile device – For added convenience, a digital version of the set’s building instructions can be found on the LEGO Builder app
- Relax and recharge – The range of LEGO® Sets for Adults provides a rewarding build-and-display experience that lasts long after the construction work has been completed
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety assured – LEGO® Classic bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards