LEGO® Space Rover Explorer 31107
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
• This LEGO® Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer (31107) set encourages kids’ creative play, featuring 3 models in 1, a Space Rover Explorer, space base or space flyer. Building and rebuilding extends the play endlessly!
• What adventure awaits in outer space? Kids can stretch their creativity and building skills as they study an alien in a Space Rover Explorer, recharge in a space base, go planet-hopping in a space flyer or build something new.
• This set gives kids 3 options to build: A LEGO® Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer toy (31107), space base or space flyer, to play with solo or with other sets. The set also has an astronaut minifigure for extra play fun.
• Any fan of creative building will love this awesome set. The sturdy Space Rover Explorer, space base and space flyer models make a great Christmas, birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 8+.
• Ready for action? The Space Rover Explorer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide, meaning this exciting action toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious adventures!
• Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
• Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to pride in construction and loads of creative fun.
• Give children endless possibilities to develop their building skills as they play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This cool outer-space playset lets kids grow their imagination with lots of building opportunities.
• LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.