LEGO® Nature Glamping 41392
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Help your child develop a love of the outdoors with this cute LEGO® Friends Glamping toy for nature-lovers. They’ll have hours of fun pretending to make camp, explore nature and relax with their friends.
- This pretend camping toy includes a LEGO® tent with a soft plastic roof, 2 mini-dolls, a toy squirrel, a pretend campfire, a telescope and even a hot tub – everything a kid needs for an immersive play camp experience.
- Kids will love building the tent, with its tactile, soft plastic roof, and making it cozy by laying out the beds and dressing table. Wheeling the mini-dolls around on the LEGO® bicycle adds a dynamic aspect to play.
- With 241 pieces, Nature Glamping (41392) makes a fun birthday gift, holiday gift or a surprise toy for kids aged 6+ with a little building skill. Make a nature lover's day with an impromptu treat of this camping toy.
- Measuring over 3” (9cm) high and 5” (15cm) wide, the tent makes a neat desk display. Kids can further brighten up their room by separating the toy tree and fire or by customizing them using bricks from other LEGO® sets.
- No batteries are needed to power this pretend camping toy. The lights twinkle thanks to clear, colored plastic bricks – and children’s imaginations!
- Is your little builder ready for an awesome play experience? Download the LEGO® Life app and help them use Instructions PLUS to see their camping toy in zoom, rotate and ‘ghost' modes. It's building for the digital age!
- Even on a camping trip beyond the boundaries of Heartlake City, kids can still explore a world of interests and activities, with their best friends by their side.
- LEGO® sets meet the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks and accessories to the max to ensure that every one of its toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.