LEGO® Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” 42125
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
May have slight box creasing.
Cannot guarantee 'Perfect Box'
Delivering prestigious wins for the Prancing Horse in the world’s toughest endurance races, the Ferrari 488 GTE is a car like no other. Now you can create your own LEGO® Technic model version, complete with authentic design details – just like on the iconic original.
With amazing attention to detail, this racing car model is a true expression of Ferrari’s endurance racer. Features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and a steering wheel that steers the car. Original stickers and authentic colours add the perfect finish to this epic model.
Escape the ordinary
This set is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate excellent design. A new hands-on project for yourself, or the ideal gift for a motorsport fan, this LEGO Technic building kit provides an immersive build with a beautiful display model to enjoy.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO® Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car.
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel.
- With original race stickers and a faithful colour scheme, the LEGO® Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsports fan.
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsports.
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide.
- Easily explore all the details packed inside, thanks to the opening doors and bonnet.
- This set comes with a special building instruction book featuring exclusive content, including details about the car and the AF Corse 51 team.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features for anyone interested in engineering and technology.
- LEGO® Technic components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.