LEGO® DUPLO® Alphabet Truck 10915
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Introduce toddlers to their ABC with this alphabet bricks learning toy. This versatile gift for kids inspires creative building, imaginative play and alphabet learning – all in one truck full of imaginative fun!
- As well as loading and unloading the truck with 26 toddler-friendly bricks – displaying all the letters of the English alphabet – a boy, girl and adorable teddy bear are here to share imaginative role-play adventures.
- Toddlers improve their fine motor skills as they stack letterbricks onto the truck. As they do that, they become familiar with the letters of the alphabet and soon learn to spell basic words (F-U-N!).
- With its cute characters and colorful, easy-to-handle bricks, this educational toddlers’ toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 18 months and up.
- The truck measures over 4” (12cm) high and 2” (7cm) long, providing an A-to-Z of playful learning on a generous scale. Combine with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets for even more fun.
- You don’t need batteries to fuel the LEGO® DUPLO® Alphabet Truck – just kids’ imaginations. Hands-on, battery-free toys put creative play into kids’ hands, developing their fine motor skills and spatial awareness.
- Open the playset’s box and the building, playing and learning begins immediately. Simple instructions for parents and toddlers provide ideas and inspiration for instant enjoyment.
- Introduce preschoolers to learning with open-ended creative play that inspires youngminds. With familiar scenes, fun characters and easy-to-handle pieces, LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are ideal developmental toys for toddlers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1969.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.