LEGO® Doggy Day Care 41691
Looking for a gift for a kid who loves dog toys? The LEGO® Friends Doggy Day Care (41691) set is a fantastic choice. It comes packed with details and 2 LEGO Friends mini-dolls to help animal-mad kids get lost in hours of creative story-making play.
Grow vivid imaginations
There are loads of ways for kids to imagine having fun with the dogs in their care. They can help LEGO Friends Emma give the dogs a scrub in the pool, take them for exercise in the garden and teach them how to run through an agility tunnel. It’s packed with cute accessories kids will fall in love with – there’s a neat grooming set and even a little doggy poop to clear up!
Open up a world of creative play
Heartlake City playsets come with relatable characters and real-world details to help little builders explore their passions with new-found friends by their side.
- Give kids who love baby animal toys hours of creative fun with the LEGO® Friends Doggy Day Care (41691) animal playset, where they can pretend to look after puppies while the dogs’ owners are at work.
- Includes LEGO® Friends Emma and Roxy mini-dolls, a dog figure and a new-for-January-2021 puppy figure. Also comes with a grooming area, cash register, separate bathing pool and agility tunnel.
- This gift for kids is brimming with scenarios for creative play. They can imagine grooming the dogs, playing with them in the garden, scrubbing them in the pool or selling dog snacks to customers.
- Delight a dog-mad kid with this animal toy. It makes the ideal birthday or Christmas gift or impromptu present for kids aged 6+. Little building experience is needed to construct this toy playset.
- This doggy-topped set looks great on display. It measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 6 in. (17 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, so it won't take up much room and can be kept out ready for anytime play.
- This great-value puppy toy for kids comes packed with cute accessories, such as a ball, bone, stick, cookie, box of food, shampoo and a brush – and even a poop! – to get imaginations firing.
- Introduce little builders to Heartlake City, where they can explore their passions in the company of great friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that waysince 1958.
- LEGO® Friends sets are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.