LEGO® Caravan Family Holiday 31108
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
• LEGO® Creator 3in1’s Caravan Family Holiday (31108) set encourages kids’ creative play, featuring 3 models in 1: A family caravan with retro car, camper van or lighthouse. Building and rebuilding extends play endlessly!
• Fun possibilities are around every corner! Kids can stretch their creativity and building skills with the detailed caravan and car toy, hop in the camper van for a holiday, visit the lighthouse or build something new.
• This set gives kids 3 options for play: A LEGO® Creator 3in1 Caravan Family Holiday (31108), camper van or lighthouse. The set also has 3 minifigures and 3 different brick-built animals for extra play fun.
• Any fan of creative play and building will love this awesome set. The detailed caravan and retro car, camper van and lighthouse models work as a great Christmas, birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 9+.
• Ready for adventure? The caravan and retro car model measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide, meaning this exciting action toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious holiday fun!
• Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
• Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to pride in construction and loads of creative fun.
• Give children endless possibilities to develop building skills as they play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This clever outdoor family vacation playset lets kids grow their imaginations with lots of building opportunities.
• LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.