LEGO® Adventures with Luigi™ Starter Course 71387
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Find building instructions in the free LEGO Super Mario app, which also includes inspiration for ways to rebuild levels and more.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets offer a new way to play, in the real world, with iconic Super Mario characters. The Starter Courses and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, combine in limitless ways to allow fans to build their own levels.
- Introduce Super Mario™ fans to the real-world LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with this Adventures with Luigi Starter Course (71387), featuring a LEGO® Luigi™ figure for fun interactive play.
- LEGO® Luigi™ has a colour sensor, an LCD screen to display many different instant reactions to movement, and a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game.
- Move LEGO® Luigi™ from Start Pipe to Goal Pole, collecting digital coins for spinning seesaw and flying challenges and interacting with the ? Block and Pink Yoshi, Boom Boom and Bone Goomba figures.
- The nougat-brown-coloured bricks, which signify the Tower biome, trigger different reactions from LEGO® Luigi™.
- This modular, 280-piece LEGO® toy building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 6 and up. It can be rebuilt and combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets in many ways.
- The LEGO® Luigi™ figure is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included), delivering a highly interactive play experience where players get instant feedback and rewards for creativity.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app offers building instructions, creative tips and a safe platform for kids to share ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring iconic Super Mario characters into the real world, offering fans limitless ways to expand, rebuild, customize and create their own unique levels.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy demanding industry standards to guarantee that they are compatible and connect simply and securely – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards