Demolition Site 10734
Available in store only.
Be part of the LEGO© City construction crew! Set up the roadblock, get behind the wheel of the dump truck and empty a load of building supplies at the site. Use the walkie-talkie to guide the wrecking ball to knock down the brick wall before you hop in the digger and help the crew raise the beam on the new building. There's always something exciting to do at the LEGO Juniors construction site!
• Pieces: 175
• Includes three construction crew minifigures.
• Features a dump truck, digger and demolition crane, plus a building under construction.
• Dump truck features a minifigure cab and tilting open-box bed.
• Digger features an elevating front bucket and lifting back arm, and an opening cage on the minifigure cab.
• Demolition crane features a stand with a ladder at the back, rotating seat for a minifigure and a rotating arm with wrecking ball.
• Building includes a door with frame, roof and wall that can be knocked down with the demolition crane.
• Tilt the dump truck back to unload the building materials.
• Swing the wrecking ball on the demolition crane to bring down the old building wall.
• Load the dump truck with the digger.
• Accessory elements include tools, two roadblock signs, cones, building bricks and a walkie-talkie.
• With bigger pieces and a simple guide, these Easy to Build models get kids building and playing quickly.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for children 4-7.
• Building measures over 3" (8cm) high, 1" (4cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep.
• Dump truck with open-box bed down measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Digger with arm raised measures over 5" (13cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Demolition crane with ball retracted measures over 5" (13cm) high, 3" (8cm) deep and 1" (5cm) wide.