Armed Forces - F/A-18C Hornet Switzerland Colours
The F/A-18C Hornet is a unique multi-role fighter model in the colors of Switzerland. The plane was prepared in a 1:48 scale model, using 540 COBI construction blocks. The set includes high-quality prints imitating the painting of the original aircraft. The model is equipped with a folding undercarriage and rotating wheels. Under the wings is a large arsenal of weapons. You can place a special pilot figure in the cabin. The set also includes a block display stand and a plate with the name of the aircraft. This exclusive, licensed set is aimed at everyone, regardless of age, including aviation and military fans. The plane looks equally attractive in an office or in a teenager's room.
The Boeing F/A-18C Hornet is an American supersonic multi-role US Navy aircraft, which has been in production since 1978. It is one of the most modern US Navy aircraft. The F-18 planes replaced the French Mirage IIIS fighters in Switzerland. In 1992, a contact was signed for the delivery of 34 units: 26 C-single-seater aircraft and 8 D-double-seater aircraft were ordered. Only the first two machines were completely built in the USA. The rest were built at RUAG's Swiss plants in Emmen.
- 540 high-quality elements
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Plane in 1:48 scale
- Display stand and name plate
- Model under the original license from Boeing
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 36 cm (14.2") x 30 cm (11.8") x 11 cm (4.3")